Where I got it: I have been eying this for such a long time and the only thing that held me back was the shipping to New Zealand and my shade was always out of stock! So I ordered this directly from the Tarte website for NZD$45 on 19/1. It was delivered on 9/2.
What I got: This is the Tarte Shape Tape Contouring Concealer in Fair Neutral. Comes in a total of 14 shades from fair to light, light-medium to sand and dark to mahogany. They also separated pink and yellow undertones. A vegan-friendly, creamy concealer for radiant coverage and contouring.
To Cover & Perfect
1. Dot concealer directly over blemishes, dark circles or other imperfections and use the narrow, tapered side of the sponge to dab and blend.
2. To cover redness or uneven skin tone, apply concealer directly onto skin and blend using the larger, domed end of the sponge.
3. To offset the look of dark circles, trace concealer onto under-eye area in a “triangle of light formation” and blend using the narrow side of the sponge.
To Contour & Highlight
1. Trace concealer in light, thin lines directly onto areas you want to highlight and contour, such as the cheekbones, forehead, chin and nose.
2. Use the narrow, pointed side of the sponge to blend formula into the skin in the direction of the lines you traced. The larger, domed side can be used to soften any harsh lines.
3. Wear concealer 1-2 shades darker for creamy contouring and 1-2 shade lighter as a luminous highlighter.
How I find it: It comes in a range of shades, but on the website, it was a little difficult to determine my shade so I chose a lighter shade in the neutral undertones. From the tube, it actually looks much lighter than my skin tone.
Overall: Initially I thought the shade was way too light on me, but as a dark circle concealer it turned out great (my hand is about 2 shades darker than my face lol). The formula looked quite thick but it was easily blended out without compromising the high pigmentation. It doesn’t look cakey around my eye area and works great under or over foundation. I set it with powder and it stays on for the entire day! The applicator though is pretty huge which is my only complaint. It picks up heaps of product and I need to either scrap some off or be really careful when applying directly to my undereye area.